Followers

Jul 19, 2011

I wanna show you all about my "HISTORY"

Haa! I still long hair.
Hi friends ^^ I just back from dentist! is almost 1 year since I remove my braces. Actually, I still wearing aligners, because I scare the gaps will come out, so occasionally I will to conduct a check.
Just now I asked my teeth models for collect  from the dentist, LOL!
Some pic above is the original state of my teeth, will you feel horrible for my teeth before?and look at my damn crooked bottom row teeth, it isn't slightly crooked! is very unacceptable!
You can really see the date of the model in this pic. The model on the left was taken on Aug 5 2010, and the photo on the right was taken in July 03 2008 (when I was f3). So that mean I had used almost two year in this process.
Compare these two, is totally different! Look at these two models carefully, In fact, I extracted 4 teeth... My teeth is so perfectly straight now ^^

Did you find when I was braces, my photos never show my teeth, all smile with mouth closed. In fact, I really don't like to braces... I felt unnaturally to smile, speak and sing with braces, even eat!

4 comments:

加加❥ said...

那个模型牙医会送给你的哦??
我每次去复诊都很想拍我的牙齿的模型~
就是不敢拍~哈哈~~
我今年应该可以拆牙套了~~XD

Unknown said...

No the dentist gave me, I asked de...
After u remove ur braces, sure very happy de... :)

onesixthreechirp said...

Like your blog banner :)

Unknown said...

^^ thx peiyinn